1. Collection and use of personal data
- NRIC/ Passport Number
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Telephone/ Mobile number
1.2 By creating an online account with us (whether directly or on your behalf), you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for any or all of the purposes specified below:
- Administer your online account with us
- Provide the products or services purchased from us online (and for all other matters relating to such purchase)
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments made for online purchases from us
- Managing, investigating or responding to feedback, request, claims or complaints provided or made by you
- Audit the downloading of data from our website
- Improve or customise the layout or content of our website
- Identify visitors to our website
1.3 With your consent, we may collect, use and disclose your personal data for any or all of the purposes specified below:
- Deliver marketing or promotional materials relating to our products, services or special offers (and other information which you have requested)
- Inform you of updates to this website
- Provide information or services relating to our products, promotions or offers
- Conduct market surveys, research or data mining
1.5 Insufficient or incorrect personal data provided to us by you may result in delays or failure in providing the products or services purchased by you.
2. Confidentiality of personal data
2.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than personal data) sent or posted to this website by customers or visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We may use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post elsewhere such information in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services, to meet the needs of our customers or visitors or for any other purpose.
2.3 We will only disclose your personal data without notice to you if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with legal process, or under compulsion of an order of court or governmental agency served on us or Source Ed-Ventures Pte Ltd
- Protect our rights, property or safety or that of Source Ed-Ventures Pte Ltd, its employees, customers, visitors or others
3. Information collected by cookies
4. Collection of computer data
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Websites visited before our website
- Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
- Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc
4.2 This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any personal data.
5. Access request; Withdrawal of consent; Updating of personal data
5.2 Requests to withdraw your consent to use or disclose your personal data may result in delays or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us.
5.3 You may also update or correct your personal data by accessing your online account with us.
6. Security of personal data
8. Contact Us